Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:21 PM

Thanked 16,192 Times in 1,123 Posts

I've mentioned many times that my wife's sister wears bras that are way too big, so every time I see her, I get a nipple show at least once without even trying to look.

This past weekend she was over visiting and when she sat down, her shirt was pulled up, but it fell completely into her stiff bra cups; I think you all know what I mean when that happens when the bra under the shirt is way too big. I couldn't see anything at that moment, but I knew to be patient as her oversized bra was outlined by her shirt tucked into it.

A bit later, her shirt had worked its way down, and I was standing by her, leaning on the arm of the couch. She must have had a new bra on that was even bigger than normal. The bra was so huge and the cups were so stiff that I saw her complete breasts, both of them, and none of her actual breasts were touching the bra itself. So I got to see them hanging free with the dark hard nipple trying to run away. And they jiggle so much, even when she isn't moving. Just a constant A-cup jiggle in a C-cup bra.

I think she could sense that I was looking, because at one point she pushed her shirt against her chest without looking up at me, but then a moment later she let go and her shirt moved out again enough to look again.

Not a huge deal, but it still got my heart thumping quite a bit!
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: