View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 01:11 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

Another fantasy my wife has is one of being tied naked to the bed and having one or two of my friends see her like that. I told her that if she was blindfolded they would probably end up touching her or jacking off to her or watching me fuck her. She got super wet thinking about that, especially if we all touched her at the same time to where she could realize it wasn't just me. This will almost certainly remain a fantasy unless I blindfolded her really well and snuck a friend in without her knowing, but that sort of defeats the purpose lol.

One night I did have her blindfolded and handcuffed to our headboard while I fucked her. She was like that for almost two hours and I went in and out of the room to get different things and a few times before I would leave I would whisper in her ear that the next time I returned there could be someone with me. She bit her lip really hard, started breathing really heavily, and gasped out that I better not. When I came back I made some extra noise and started caressing her leg all the way up to her pussy before sliding my fingers in her. She was unbelievably wet and I teased her about if she was sure she could recognize my touch. This gave her huge orgasms each time and made her face flush extra red. Of course I didn't have anyone there and she sort of knew that, but, I'm sure in the back of her mind she was not 100% certain lol. A few times since I did that she has sort of hinted around at wanting me to confirm I was alone but I always give evasive answers and later we always end up having extra hot sex.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post: