View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:59 PM

Thanked 41,714 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I have just watched pretty much the whole show on streaming video (via the links above) and..........WOW!!!!!!!

Despite the poor quality, this is the sexiest theatre I have ever seen! Even the camera operators (female) are dressed in 'native costume' (i.e. fully nude) so as to blend in. If you get a chance to see this, sit in the front row! members of the audience get pulled out and the native girls encourage them to kiss and fondle them

I shall be looking at all the clips next week

This one shot typifies the play...........
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1319002773
Yes, I meant to post a review at some point, since I've now watched a couple different performances. I don't know much Portuguese, but I can at least interpret the action. Both body freedom and sexual liberation seem to be recurring themes of the play. The nudes seem to function as a chorus that engages in an ongoing dialogue with clothed historical figures, whose monologues contrast with chorus' singing/dancing. At several points these clothed characters then join the nudes in their naked revelry. At one point audience members are brought up on stage, stripped nude by the actors, and then join the chorus for the remainder of the show. And as you said, at one point they bring up male audience members to suckle the female chorus members.

So I think it's fair to say we're not out of line in finding the show very erotic--clearly that's part of the play. This isn't asexual naturism at all. It's seems to be quite the opposite.