Thread: [Request for Fictional Stories] Wedding day
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:32 PM

After a few months. I had bored with sending pics of my tits to Dave and receiving cock pics back. Every pic looked the same anyway to be honest. Then I was going on a trip to France to stay a few days in my folks apartment. My friend Julie was supposed to be coming with me but she bailed with only a month to go.
I had been b*tching to Anne-Marie, Daves new girlfriend in our local pub when she said she'd go with me. I wasn't sure. I didn't know her well, but I suppose she was a lot of fun. And I certainly didn't want to go on my own.
She was quite petite, probably bang on 5 foot tall. But she was very pretty. With long blonde hair, and big tits,which she always showed off with low tops.
So a month later we were at the pool sipping cocktails. I thought I would be the centre of attention with my micro bikini until Ann-Marie took her top off. Every eye was on her,including mine.
We had a fantastic few days,until it was almost time to go home.It was our last full day,and we had too much to drink at the pool bar, and Ann-Marie got burned. Luckily she was too drunk to feel any pain.
We planned to have an early night because we had an early flight the next morning. So that night we left the pub early but shared a bottle of Albarino wine in the one bedroomed apartment.
After a second bottle of wine Ann-Marie suddenly said her tits were killing her and just whipped off her top,exposing her very red,very big tits. "Sorry", she said,and started putting natural yogurt on them,but stopped as she said it was too sore. I told her it looked like cum on her tits and we both started giggling.
Then she asked me to rub the yogurt in for her. I looked at her,both of us serious all of a sudden. Then I carefully massaged her tits. She let out a little moan, and her nipples became very erect...........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: