Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:07 AM

Default Armhole

Glad you mentioned armhole shirts, it reminded me of another story. I was at a music festival where you camp out for several days. During the days they'd also have seminars of various topics. My dad and I (was 15 at the time) went to one of the seminars. I sat on the seat to the left of the middle walkway. About 2 rows up, sitting to the right of the walkway sits this girl. She was my age, and was wearing a black t-shirt with huge armhole... I mean, the entire sides of her shirt were just gone. It was ripped down to the bottom. Needless to say, when she sat down, my dad and I got quite a show for the next hour! Her left tit was visible all the way to her nipple, although that somehow managed to stay covered up. The entire side of her boob was hanging out for the entire hour. Even the bottom was exposed, and you could see how perky her tits were as the bottom had a really sexy curve to it.

So, at the end of the seminar, (I still have no idea what it was about or what was said lol) everyone was given the opportunity to sign up for... something (can't remember what I was signing up for ^.~). I saw her head that way and I got right behind her trying to get a better view. I stood behind her and a little to her left. When she got to the table, she bent at the waist to sign the form... and it was a sizeable form (thank god!). So I looked at my dad and laughed and he was staring too. While she was bent over for at least a good minute maybe two, her shirt just hung off her frame, you could actually see both of her perky tits just hanging there for all to see. I just wanted to reach out and cup her soft tits while they jiggled gentle as she scribbled her information out.

I'm pretty certain that this was actually not intentional as I saw her come out of her tent about 15 minutes later... this time her mom was with her and she was wearing a regular t-shirt underneath. Probably for the best as I would've followed her around all day otherwise lmao.

Last edited by psychoboy; 01-11-2009 at 10:18 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to psychoboy For This Useful Post: