View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 11:07 AM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default I'll Do That !

Gabby Hayes from some old Western, “You can call it waltzing if you want, but to me it’s just plain hugging in public!”

A guy has to be old and have a good memory to write things like this! My wife and I both love this group. Sadly we don't get on here as often as we'd like.
Several reasons for us coming back. It's a mixture of old farts, young adults, and just plain perverts with stories of their lives. Yes, we know some are true, some are lies, some are exagerated. But most bring back memories of things my wife and I have done years ago....and yesterday. We thank everyone for this.

My wife and I are not dancers. For some reason we did used to square dance and loved it. Not exactly grinding and feeling type dancing. However my wife in her Dolly Pardon scooped blouses along with other nice little old ladies often accidently got doe-see-doed on the tits!
But this brought another story about some "pen-pal friends" we used to share stories and naughty photos with. This skinny little gal, Pam, told how they'd go to bars with dance floors and she wore only a mini and a tiny blouse, much the same as my non dancing wife.
Pam woulld write about dancing with strangers who put their hands down her blouse or up her skirt fingering and fondling. The amazing stories were those Pam told about getting fucked on a crowded dance floor as her husband watched. Supposedly no one else knew.
Pam went on to write about going out into the parking lots to finish the fucking.
Back in our 20's and 30's these things were not things we heard, knew about, or did! Yet i wanted to try!
We didn't believe all of Pam and Mr Pam's stories. Still as time passed and others told similar stories, my wife tried to dance and was fondled much the same ways many times.
Fucking others didn't come into her life until a few years ago but I'm sure it could have happened back then.

Doing what others do has been great for me. My wife is an exhibitionist and somehow gets other women to dress and display body parts many wouldn't normally see.
For us the seeing strangers and my sister-in-law nearly nude often happened while camped. Yes camping was our favorite thing to do and it seems in warm weather with beer flowing, semi nudity came natural in the RV or around the campfire.
Thanks again for the memories.------------- Happy Trails to You!

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-28-2016 at 11:10 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: