View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 09:21 PM

Default Movers

So my gf and I recently purchased a couch recliner, and had it set up to deliver the next day. While she was at work, I suddenly got the idea to switch some of the picture frames out with pictures of her naked. She is a very sexy, busty girl in her mid 20s. There was a frame that had 3 photo slots, and 2 individual frames. So I put the big triplet frame next to the tv on the wall behind it with some books. One of the pics was her spread open, one of her naked sitting on her knees, and one of her naked backside standing. Then I put one of her naked and spread right inside a window cabinet in the entertainment center. And one of her standing topless on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. I set up a camera to record and waited. One guy came up to see where the couch would go and didn't notice anything. Then when they came in with the couch, the other guy noticed the one of her spread open in the window cabinet and his jaw literally dropped. The other guy noticed it too, but didn't show it much. That was the only picture I think they saw looking back on the video. So it was kind of exciting/disappointing. But wow, I couldn't wait until I got another opportunity like that again. Then, I thought to myself, the cable guy was coming the following week. New story to follow...and pictures if interested.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to howd For This Useful Post: