View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Us guys are show off's too!

Since this group is about women I don't talk about me much.

This is about MY pictures being seen.

Just realized I haven't mentioned the pictures my wife, her GF's, and then strangers on the nude beaches took of my hard-ons. At one time I had a pretty good sized prick. Heart failure and meds took care of that.
Some won't believe I had 10" But think about it. How'd I get the hot babe I ended up with and several live in lovers? Wasn't my money or good looks!
They passed my pictures around just as I passed Dollie's and those live in GF's pictures. Too bad the photos are all gone. Even I'd like to see my prick in all it's glory! I wasn't circumzied so that seemed to make girls stare more.

Then there were those people I was "pen pals" with before computer was around. I'll skip the normal pen pals.
For some reason I'd been swapping topless and later nude photos of Dollie with an old woman up in Vancouver Island. We lived in central Illinois and she'd first mailed me some old license tags. How it led to naked photos I don't remember. Probably began with us clothed. Anyway the old chubby gal told about loving to sun out in her yard nude and eventually we swapped pictures of her and Dollie nude. Next thing I know she wants some of me nude with an erection.
I was never bashful so began swapping my nudes for hers. Last I remember sending were some of me with an erection peeing. She was kinky and asked!
This got embarrassing. The old gal ended up in a nursing home still swapping photos with me. I knew she was ill but she soon died. Her son found all the kinky letters and photos and returned them thanking me for being his mother's friend.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: