Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 04:15 PM

Thanked 45,487 Times in 5,590 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Several things here. I agree with the post saying agree to her terms with hopes of similar events. I would say my wife is a novice at any form of exhibition. Over the years she has done things like go braless or wear tops exposing clevage but nothing too dramatic. The post from the week at my buddy Bob's lake house occurred years ago and nothing remotely close happened since until the day I posted about Mr John. She still felt guilty and embarrassed until recent.

In her words last night she will complete the two dares because she feels like she is not as sexually repressed. With that said I entered the bedroom last night with my wife relcined on pillows wearing the halter top sundress she pulled the top down to her waist exposing her 38 D's with hard nipples. She then asked how it looked and if I would agree to the first dare as she requested? Well, I am a weak male and we agreed to the dare one terms.

We the started discussing dare two. First she started a timer on her iPhone. At three minutes she stopped and said "see how looooong that took". Me being me I said I needed visual with the timer. She stood dropped the sundress handed me her phone placed her hands behind her head and said start the clock. At the end of three minutes she said that's more than enough time for ten horns. Well I used that same logic against her. I said if that's enough time for ten honks then six minutes would be OK because she would get ten before the three minute mark. She agreed to dare two with one additional stipulation. After one minute she can raise her right hand and ask for trucks to sound their horn if none are doing so.

As for pictures. A wise poster on OCC once said don't ruin a good thing. I know a lot of people say without proof it didn't happen. I would have no problem posting as my wife is quite attractive with an above average figure. She would absolutely kill me for posting the two previous two post much less this real time post now so a picture is out.

I am enjoying my wife exploring this new found freedom. Her emtreme embarrassment adds to the enjoyment for me. Also I did relent and she is allowed one mixed drink prior to leaving Saturday.
Sounds like you are all set! Please let us know how it goes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RJ0001 For This Useful Post: