View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:44 PM

Thanked 13,822 Times in 570 Posts

I like this topic. And I'm not gay. It is more about the girl's reaction to the cock especially if it looks like she wants it. I have a fairly noticeable bulge (so I've been told) especially when I stuff my low-hanging balls into some tighty-whiteys, giving the illusion of having a big package. I've seen a few women glance down there as I approach and it kind of turns me on. If they look more than once or look for longer than a glance then the bulge starts to grow because it turns me on to think of what they're thinking about doing with my dick. Then that can become embarrassing when it's not the right time to start getting a hard-on.

For example, a co-worker stared at my shit for at least 30 seconds once because she thought I was watching the TV like everybody else in the break-room. I had to walk out after she was done because I was getting a little too stiff watching her watch my cock like she was waiting for me to pull it out. I never approached her about it because she and her husband were meth addicts and well that could have led to a bad situation.

So I would even like to see pics of women looking at guys' clothed crotches because it's not about seeing dick, you homos, but about the woman wanting the dick and me wanting her to have it, especially if it's mine.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peepin For This Useful Post: