View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 12:56 PM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I was her first at 18 and we dated for four years through college, then broke up. After a couple years we ended back together and got married after a year. We talked a bit about our tine apart and she admitted two other guys.

She was changing OB/GYN doctors last year and in the paperwork it asked some questions about sexual activity. One question mentioned number of partners. I expected to see the box next to 1-5 checked. I was surprised "more than 10" was checked. I didn't want to admit I looked at her paperwork even though the though thinking about those other guys inside turned me down on in ways I didn't expect.

The topic came up during some dirty talk in bed a few weeks later where I pressed her for a number. She's becoming more open about nudity and such so I broached the subject. I told her to tell me about some of the guys andcpressed the number. She told me 12, so I think if not the truth it is close. She saw how hard it made me, and how much we did it while talking about them. In the past, I might have been jealous.
12 ... that's good. What is not specified is if she fucked with the other 9 guys during your separation or ..... during your wedding !!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post: