Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:17 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I swear I will finish this trip but again without details and some perspective it's misses my excitement.

We left driving. The girls, mainly my wife wanted to go back and play pool again. She said if the same crowd came someone else can choose. We went in and was about the same number as the previous night with same bartender but different crowd.

The girls went to the table while Bob and I went to the bar. The girls were ready. I said if you don't sink a ball you unbutton a button. She said no need and unbuttoned one. Let me describe the vest. Black, drop neckline to the first button between her tits. Loose on top last three bottoms tight. Now when she bends to shoot her tits hang in the loose top with a view of tit and nipple. When she stands loads of cleavage.

We start. My wife bends to break. I am behind her to her left in the corner on a stool. The skirt lifts as she bends to the crease of her ass cheeks. So close. We are alone shooting pool. The girls never even tried for the bridge to assist. They are bending and stretching exposing two beautiful pussies regularly. I am trying to decide where to look tits or pussy. After several games and drinks it's my wife's turn to break. I am on the stool. She bends to break and the skirt lifts exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks and a mice view of a pussy. She comes over and I whisper I think your skirt has ridden up. She smiles and say no it hasn't. I am dying. My luck so far, since the pool. No one playing darts on this side.

I have stopped drinking for driving purposes. It around 10 p.m. three men come into the area we are playing. They sit on three stools against the wall by the bartender board. They are watching us off and on but the girls are not getting any shots to give an angle for tits or ass. Not that they are not dressed to kill. My shot. The order of go at this time is me, bobs wife, Bob, my wife then back to me. Well I miss and the ball is where his wife will have to be ass up at the three guys. They watch intently but she didn't have to stretch so I assume they saw nothing. Bob left the ball at the far end. My wife will bend letting her tits hang. They are only three steps away so I'm watching. My wife takes forever to hit once she is over the stick. She bends and the guy in the middle elbows the guy to his right and nods at my wife. They are obviously getting a side view of tit and nipple. This room is no muted lights. Two lights over the table and two sets of track lights to the dart board. Extremely bright.

She hits and sinks a ball. They are all three watching. She is facing them but they are taking in the cleavage. They get several views of the wife tits. One even walked to the only bar table between the two areas to watch bobs wife. Bob asked if he wanted winners. These guys were older, mid 50's. One, hair graying and sporting a beer belly, one short skinny graying, one tall, black and shaved head. The short guy asked if they want winners. I will refer to them by my nicknames because I can not remember their names.

Bob and I won, we took on the short guy and tall guy while beer belly moved to sit at the table. They played no better than we did. The girls stood in the corner cheering us. We decided to lose. We lost, now it comes. My wife loves to break. The tall guy is setting up to break. My wife asked if ladies can go first. He stood and said of course. My wife bounced around the table. I scoot back in the corner. The tall guy stands by me against the wall. My wife then bends to address the ball. She has not pulled her skirt down.

Let me describe how my wife shoots pool. Legs overly apart, bent only at the waist and takes forever to hit the damn ball. As she bends beer belly has a angle to see partially from behind. Short guy is looking at tit. I am looking at almost half an ass Crack with her shaved pussy poking out as she is bent. I look at tall guy behind her and he is standing directly behind her. While she is over the ball, tall guys starts to bend his knees and slide down the wall a foot or so. My wife breaks and sinks a ball, and walks to the side of the table.

I ask tall guy if he is OK, he is still pressed to the wall knees bent. He stands, looks at me and asked, "did I just see what I thought I saw". I said what's that. He said quote, "the blonde white girl, I don't think she's wearing anything under that skirt". I said no she lost the underwear and bra in a bet. He asked about bobs wife and I said the same. He walked over talking to beer belly then to short guy. Now they all know. My wife walks over and props up between my legs, I on a stool. I whisper, did you forget your skirts up and buttons undone. She grinder into my crotch and said no I'm going to win, is that OK. I said sure.

Well all three guys got different views of my wife shooting pool. I just sat and watched reactions. The winning ball is by the far pocket. Short guy took position by my left and tall guy by my right. My wife would have to stretch to get to the question ball and they knew it. She paced a few seconds, she tried but couldn't reach. She then laid across the table lifted her right leg and started to address the ball again forever. We are directly behind looking at a full on bare ass hairless pussy. She sinks the ball for the win. She and bobs wife are high fiving at the other end. The tall guy ask how long is the bet. I laughed and said tonight. You guys mind if we join in the table. Everyone said sure. Now beer belly and short guy are playing.

Tall guy went to the bar area and brought in two regular sitting chairs. He smiled saying he needs back support. He sat in the chair as my wife came around to break. She called time and they went to the restroom. We explained to the guys that they are very competitive and lost a bet so the less they say the more comfortable they will be playing. They all three said mums the word. I did tell beer belly that they should offer a bet. He asked what I said no idea what you bet but bet them to loose a button. The minute the girls turned the corner her said how about a friendly wager. The girls said OK what. He said we win you you guys remove another button on your vest. We loose you get 100.00. They took the bet.

This time bobs wife will break. I noticed that she too now is exposed when she bends. Tall guy had her exposed pussy three feet from his face. As she walked by she slapped my leg and said your wife's idea. The guys lost. Girls got a hundred. Beer belly said that's the best fifty he's ever spent. Bob and I played. All three guys are sitting in the chairs around the table. If the girls have a shot near they adjust their seat to behind them saying let me get out of the way.

Bob and I won. Both girls removed a button. The problem was my wife had removed one earlier. The vest has four buttons. She now has two but nothing holding things together up top. Bob and I gave up the table. Tall guy and beer belly against the girls. Same bet. My wife's top looked fantastically sexy standing and she knew it by the way she was acting. Bobs wife again had the break and gave me and tall guy a nice viewing. Soon my wife's turn. She is on the far end giving short guy a view. As she hit the question ball her right tit spilled out. She stood watching her shot miss as everyone but short guy was looking at her tit. Once she realized she missed she immediately put it away complaining that this will mess her up. Next few shots she was awful and complaining about altering her stroke. Tall guy said we don't mind winning another button.

Next shot my wife made it and her tit shot out again. After seven or eight tit spills the girls won another 100.00. The girls called last game. Here's the fun.

Bob and I left it to the new guys. They huddled and talked. Tall guy and short guy against the girls. Tall guy called new bet. The girls happily accepted and called terms. He said if we win you have to model nude. We get to see everything. If you win we will pay 500.00. The girls huddled and accepted. First bobs wife wanted to see the cash. Beer belly pulled out 500.00 tall guy 1000.00 and short guy never counted.

The game was close no one really tried to get too many looks. Maybe they had seen enough, maybe they were trying to win. After uncountable number of my wife's tit exposures the girls won. They collected an additional 500.00.

As we left they followed talking. Turns out they were from Orlando staying down the road from us for a week. Bob invited them to the hotel for a night cap they accepted.

When we got back we had my wife ask if we could sit by the pool outside. He finally relented I believe to my wifes extreme cleavage. He unlocked and put a wedge in the door. Bob had quit drinking earlier so it's my turn. Bob and his wife went to get the drinkingredients needs from the room. My wife and I sat at a table by the pool. She is drunk asking if she has gone too far this weekend I said I didn't think so. She then started drunkenly telling me how much fun she has had and loved how everyone thinks she's sexy. I agreed.

Not long Bob and his wife came out followed by the three guys. As they sat down short guy said I'm glad to see you girls didn't change clothes. I said they can not till we go to bed. Drinking and talking ensued. Skipping details, both women were drunk and casual about sitting and all. So we go the occasional glimpses.

Now as the three guys got drunken they started with trying to dare the wives. They really wanted to see them naked. We would get on a subject and they would dare. Over and over. Finally bobs wife said I dare you guys to swim naked. They refused. My wife said see how it works. We laughed. Now we had moved to the end where the girls were before. The girls are laying on loungers drinking and we are in chairs at their feet.

Skipping ahead. Beer belly laid five one hundred dollars bills on the lounger. He said there's five hundred, I dare you to get naked. Our drunk wives perked up. Bobs wife said, that dare is more costly. The three excused themselves to the car. While gone the girls discussed. My Drunk wife said slurring that after all the games of pool what else can they see of me. She continued, they must want to see bobs wife. They both started laughing. Bob and I agreed it was their decision.

They come back and lay another five on the lounger. My wife again slurring said we won that letting you look up our skirts. Down came another five with all the claiming that's all they got. So the wives asked what's the dare. Tall guy spoke up. He said completely naked on the lounger for fifteen minutes that's one a minute. We get three request for you to show. Bobs wife said we will take the dare if you drop your pants and underwear standing for one minute. They started trying to negotiate. My wife said now or never and nothing requested touching or sexual. Beer belly was holding out. Tall guy say stand your ass up and take the dare.

The girls gathered the money. Funny but pussies were on full display while doing this. They sat back and said let the dare begin. Clock starts when you are all three naked. Bobs wife set the timer. They stood and dropped. Short guy was at attention, tall guy was at attention, beer belly was not. Bobs wife asked if he was nervous. He said obviously. One minute is a long time to look at three Dickson but they completed their half of the dare. They dressed faster than superman in a phone booth. They almost all three said it in unison it's your turn. As they whipped out their phones. The girls declined. They handed over the phones. Bobs wife handed me her phone set on 15 minutes. They both stood by their lounger, my wife almost falling down.

In unison the unzipped and dropped their skirts. Both unbuttoned paused and removed their vest. They are standing completely naked. I start the clock. They received multiple comments from the guys. My wife asked the time and I believe they had for teen minutes and twelve seconds remaining. Both ladies nipples were so hard they could cut diamonds. My wife was looking like she was going to pass out. Then the first request. Tall guy said open your legs by placing you feet on the ground. Both ladies complied. Tall guy asked how close can they get. Bobs wife said no touching. All three got up and was hovering around the girls. I looked and still had over twelve minutes. Tall guy head his face so close to my wife pussy I thought he was going to lick it. They spent three plus minutes inspecting everything. I called eight minutes.

Tall guy said use your hands and open your pussy. Bobs wife said nothing sexual. He said exposing the entire pussy is not sexual. My wife is laying there eyes closed. I thought she had passed out. Nope she took her left had and opened her pussy. At the same time she adjusted her fingers and spread open everything, eyes still closed. Only thing missing was my tounge or dick entering that opening. Bobs wife had done similar but not quite as efficiently as my wife. They all took turns with close inspections. I call four minutes. Short guy said walk in the pool and come back to this position.

My wife releases her pussy and stands wobbly. Same from bobs wife. The walk into the pool go under and wobble back. They did look good bouncing. Both girls straddled the lounger and fell back. Both with eyes closed. They sat there as the guys just kept telling us how lucky we were and how beautiful and sexy they are. Short guy was talking about how he wished his wife had a body like them. The timer went off and I called fifteen minutes. Both ladies just laid there eyes closed. Bob and I just continued talking. Maybe ten minutes passed we said we better call it a night.

The guys were real gentlemen. They asked if we needed help dressing and getting them to the room. Bob looked at me. I looked at him. They continued to say they really didn't mind helping dress them (sarcasm). I walked over and attempted to sit my wife up by one arm. She is completely passed out. Bob did the same, he lifted her to a sitting position. She mumbled and started vomiting, down her chest and crotch and chair. I took my wife's skirt and vest and covered her. Bob and I took his wife into the pool and cleaned her. She was now totally passed out. We got her back to the lounger and laid her down.

The three guys again offered assistance. I will definitely finish tomorrow. This was the best trip of my life.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: