Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 02:01 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Now we take off. Bob flying, his wife nude in copilot seat, me nude with a dripping hard on behind him and my nude wife beside me behind bobs wife. My wife and I discussed some sexual activities but the cramped quarters were not conducive to enjoying any related activities. The flight was good except bobs wife was smart with the additional pee. We continued drinking during the flight which by the end bladders were full.

We landed at our destination. We tried to convince the ladies to redress outside the plane but for a small airport in was quite busy. The ladies immediately ran to the main building to use the restroom while we tied the plane and unloaded. When we made our way inside the evening manager was giving the ladies a tour. Neither of the wives were holding their blouse closed or crossing their arms. As we passed on the way to the restroom he was showing them a map of the city and directions to our hotel. My wife had ample cleavage showing but the pockets covered her nipples. Bobs wife had cleavage but her pockets were over to the left exposing partial nipple.

When we made it back to the desk the girls arranged with the manager to use the airport courtesy car till Sunday. We thanked the manager and Bob left to complete pilot stuff so we loaded the car. The manager was nice enough to ignore the others in the lobby to assist in locating the car and watch us load. As we walked out the door I said the managers really attentive to my wife. She said he's been staring at bobs wife's nipple the entire time. When she asked about a rental car he offered the courtesy car.

We are walking a distance in front of bobs wife and the manager. I said you are letting her get all the attention. She said I have bigger tits. The weather was scattered showers and had rained earlier so was a bit more windy there. I said you do but she is winning his attention. She responded with I had all Daniel's attention she should get this one's attention. I said well at least undo a button and let the wind do what it will. She looked down and said it is.

She had pulled the larger shirt down her front and the wind was billowing the front exposing her tits off and on as the pockets would land at different places at different times. We had to stop to allow the manager to lead us to the car. As he passed he looked at my wifes shirt and hair blowing in the wind and made a comment that the weather should be better tomorrow.

Now we are behind them and walking into the wind. Her shirt is now skin on her front. The pockets covered her nipples perfectly. I suggested we stop and rearrange her shirt. She stopped, set her bag and container down. While bent down moved her shirt to the right. She stood up with her luggage in each hand and said you might want to fix this side. The left pocket was in her cleavage and the right pocket was almost undressed her arm. Her left tit was exposed through the material. Her right tit was half covered and half out. I said "my pleasure". I moved the folded top over so that it covered her chest and tit but was also exposed through the fabric.

We had slowed to the point the manager and bobs wife were ahead and turning to the open car trunk. As they turned the manager looked at us. He stopped in his tracks and watched us all the way to the rear of the car. As we turned to face the car her shirt went from skin back to a flag billowing. My wife gave a half hearted I'm sorry but it's so windy to the manager. He said the weather will be better tomorrow. The manager and I are standing to the left of the open trunk. My wife is facing the trunk. As she lifts her bag and bends to place it in the trunk the wind billows the side of her shirt. I can see her full tit from the side as she is bent over. I look over and the manager is seeing what I see. She stands and the right side of the shirt has folded on itself exposing half a bare tit and nipple. She adjust her shirt back to pockets over her nipples and smiled at us saying I guess I chose the wrong shirt to go braless on this trip. I said looks good to me. The manager stood there saying nothing.

My wife asked where Bob was and I had no idea but said completing his flight stuff I'm sure. She said she didn't want to stand there holding her shirt forever. I suggested she get in the car with bobs wife. She said she would rather stand after being cramped in the plane. The manager is now talking to bobs wife. I said well let's have a drink and let the shirt do what it will. I got glasses out of her bag and filled three drinks. My wife is leaning with her butt on the trunk putting her hair up in a pony tail as I take a glass to bobs wife.

I return to my wife. I'm standing in front of her. Mental picture. Sometimes the wind will billow the shirt to her left other times the left side would fold over exposing most of her tit. She asked how I was doing. I raised my glass and said good drink and great scenery. She smiled and unbuttoned the top button. It is now unbuttoned again to above her navel. She said how's the scenery now. I said after a sip and smoke absolutely fantastic.

Now the wind catches the left side of the blouse and fully exposes her left tit and I'm enjoying it. Each time she lifts her drink she covers her tit but the wind has it exposed in seconds. After a minute passes the manager comes to us. She had just fixed her shirt. He ask if we needed directions or restaurant recommendations before he heads home. Turns out he was leaving when the girls came in the terminal. My wife asked while holding her shirt in place if he could do anything about the wind. He laughed and said not today but he can possibly clear it tomorrow.

As he was talking my wife released her shirt. She raised her glass to take a drink. First the wind was nice and kept it in place then looked like a flag. As she lowered her glass her left tit was completely out and the right partially exposed by the pocket. As he finished his sentence we are looking at her exposed breast till she recovers with her blouse. She again apologized for her lack of appropriate clothing. This time he said I understand, you ladies are her to relax and be comfortable. I have no problem with your attire. He said he just told the same thing to our friend in the car. My wife then asked for a good restaurant recommendation. As he responded she again took a drink.

Again after she lowered her arm her blouse flapped open exposing most of her left breast. This time she did not move. She acted interested in what he was saying. He talked about restaurants for a good minute or two with her top partially exposing to fully exposing her tit. She would casually replace the blouse but would let the wind do as it would. After he had exhausted his restaurant knowledge my wife thanked him replaced her top and said she had better get in the car before she loses her top in the wind and gets arrested.

We eventually made our way to the hotel. We got adjoining rooms. We were all hungry but need a sexual release. My wife said we were going to go fuck real hard before we go eat. Bob asked if they could watch. My wife said viewers choice. She took my hand and we went straight to the sofa. We stripped down. She bent over the back of the sofa and guided me home. I would like to brag again about my abilities but with all the showing and teasing earlier I could have lost a nut at the glimpse of a Victoria's secrete catalogue. Maybe two minutes of pumping into her hot pussy and I was done. We took a shower together while Bob and his wife did their thing.

Bob didn't fair much better. As we were almost done showering bobs wife came in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and got in the shower with us. I again wish I could say I watched the wives soap and bathe each other but no. I did soap up bobs wife.

Now we are preparing to go out. My wife opened her bag. She brought out the white string bikini from a previous outing. Another black thong. A short blueJean skirt. Another loose blouse but blue. No other clothing. Bob had packed essentially the same including a white string bikini. The ladies decided to wear what they flew down in but add the bikini tops. We stopped short of the door. We announced this is a no bra weekend. With some reservations they agreed and now we are back in the car all dressed the same. My wife nor I could remember a thing about any restaurant the airport manager suggested. We drove around till we found a seafood place that had a seafood look.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: