Thread: Ex wives
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 06:41 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Going down the list

First sex girlfriend has blown her way into a marriage with a stupidly rich guy and has become such a snob. She was literally an Okie (and that is perfectly fine) but now thinks she is high society. After all this time I think she was still gave me the best head and was generally top three for fucking. I would take a blowjob from her at any time, but that's it.

My first wife is dead- no further contact

Have been a little bit fantasizing about my second wife lately. She was sweet and nicely curved (have posted a few pic from a couple of decades ago). She has had some thyroid issues and has gotten Reubenesque, and her breasts went from pretty big to enormous. She's the mother of my son and I still think she's a good person and hawt. Would love to have a weekend with her sometime.

Third wife was hoot and we had a great time until it went sour - boy did she love it in her ass. Of all my relationships I loved her the most (even more than my wife now) and I was devastated by our breakup. Today she is frumpy and lumpy- not particularly interested.

Of the various ex-girlfriends over time I can't think of any that I'd still screw. I guess there's a reason that they're the ex.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post: