Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 03:32 PM

I'm not sure how I missed all this but I just read the last few days worth of posts and what a story!

I know that Jay is the 4th guy other than you that your wife has had sex with but the fact that she has known all 4 of them for such a long time before having sex with them is what turns me on. You know Jay has probably thought about your wife many times in the past so for him to finally be able to experience what you have for all of these years had to be mind blowing for him.

I've had sex with female friends that I've known for a couple of years and it's always hot seeing that side of them. You know, the dirty talking, orgasmic face side of them that whispers how they've often wondered what it would be like as you hold yourself balls deep inside of them for the first time relishing the feeling of their pussy squeezing your cock. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to do that with one of my good friends wives or longtime family friend that I've known for 20+ years. Maybe one day, but for now that's just a fantasy.

Thanks for another awesome update and a look at how your wife continues to progress in her exhibitionism and sexual freedom. It's been quite the ride from when I first started reading your stories but they just get better and better as time goes on.

Hoping you'll post the next day with Jay soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: