View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM

Default A little different than most

My wife and I grew up going to school together in the southern U.S. and ran in the same crowd. But we had never dated or even kissed. That changed when she moved back to the States when she was 24 after living over 2 years in Southeast Asia. She was pretty hippied out and had spent time living on remote islands favored by youngish European and Australian travelers. Fairly wild crew, lots of partying, toplessness, full nudity on the beaches and lots of sex. Except for her when it came to sex, that is. We started seeing each other and quickly had sex. When the subject of prior experience came up she told me I was her first. I didn't believe that even a little bit. I knew she liked to party plus she had told me she often went topless on the beaches and had no problem being around naked people or being seen naked when she was traveling. I didn't hold it against her though. At that age, time and place I assumed that most women didn't tell the truth about the number of men they had slept with, lying on the low side. I didn't care anyway. I knew she wasn't a sl*t but I figured there had to have been at least one or two guys she had been with.

Within a year and a half we were married. Her story never changed, she had been a virgin. I didn't start believing her until right before we got married. She had no reason by that time to not tell me. She knew I wouldn't have held it against her if she had fucked someone else nor would I have held it against her if she had lied to me about it. Also by that time she had been backed up by her best friends and some family members. Most of them thought was crazy for waiting so long to have sex and practically cheered when we did.

25 years later, I'm still the only man she's had full sex with. She loves sex, will skinny dip at the drop of a hat and we visit nudist and clothing optional places.When the talk turns to sex with new friends, especially younger ones, it's hard to convince them she was a 24 year old virgin.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to larue6565 For This Useful Post: