Thread: secretary
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 10:41 AM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

I've had conversations with my wife about this. She forthrightly states that if her boss were to make it worth her while (with a raise, or whatnot), she'd suck and fuck him regularly without a second thought. She's held this attitude through several different bosses. She likes men and loves to fuck, so it's really not a issue for her. None of her supervisors have ever come on to her though, and she's not the type to start anything, but would respond positively if nudged. She also has personal knowledge of several office romances over the years, so in her world it's not uncommon at all.

So that got me to thinking. To test this out I cooked up a fake craigslist ad looking for an "assistant with benefits." I really do have a lot of office work occasionally that I could reasonable pawn off on someone else, so I devised an elaborate ad with the job qualifications and how we'd accomplish it, but left the benefits thing open depending on personal chemistry.

Good lord. I couldn't believe the blast of email response I got. Several professional resumes, pictures, tittie pictures, all sorts of suggestions about how to go about it and to write immediately. I'd never do such a thing; the potential modern day landmines of such a situation are just too great. But it was sure an instructive exercise.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: