Thread: secretary
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanked 57,572 Times in 2,211 Posts

Several years ago I had a part time secretary, who was leaving for a much better paying job. We liked each other, and flirted in a harmless way, as we were both in primary relationships. When it came time to take our leave, she came in to my office for a hug, and what started as a quick kiss, turned into a long hug and a kiss where our tounges explored just a little. Nothing happened, but we were both breathing hard as the kiss ended. Early the next week, with me the only one still around the office, she comes by in a very hot looking dress and said she had forgotten to turn in her key. We talked a bit, and it was looking like time to go, when she grabbed me by the shirt front and said 'I want another kiss'. Well, this one went on for quite some time, and had both of us breathing hard and pressing into each other. My hands were on her bum, lifting the dress where I could feel her nearly bare ass (thong panties). Fairly suddenly, she pushed back, knelt in front of me, undoes my pants, takes out my raging boner and proceeds to start sucking my cock. Now there nicer things than a nice looking woman sucking your cock, and looking up at you, but not many. After a few minutes, I said, I want to fuck you. She smiled, stood up, unbuttoned the dress, and let it drop to the floor. It took only seconds do dispose of her thin bra and panties, to lift her up onto the edge of the desk, and to slide my cock into her very, very wet pussy. Over the next half hour, we fucked in various positions, with her having at least 3 orgasms, which seemed to happen when I penetrated really deep and held myself deep inside here. Finally, I stood her up, turned her around, and entered her doggy style, standing up. By this point she was so wet she was squishing with each stroke, and it didn't take me long to get to that point where cumming is inevitable. I knew she wasn't on birth control, and the whole situation had evolved so quickly that we were fucking before the word condom crossed either of our minds, so just as I got to the point of cumming, I pulled out and came across her lower back. No sooner than I was done, but she turned around, kneeled down, saying she wanted the 'last drop', which she proceeded to suck from my cock.
That was the first of several adventures, over a period of a couple of years. One or the other of us would call and ask the other to lunch, and the desert was always my cock in her pussy (she came much more from being fucked
than from being eaten, and always wanted to suck the last drop after I had cum in her pussy, on her pussy, or on her back. Sadly, the relationship geometry was such that we were never single at the same time, and she eventually faded out of my life. But, I'd do her again, in a heartbeat.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: