Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] FlowRider stories? I've heard nothing but good things 😈
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 02:06 PM

Default First female butthole sight

I remember and can’t forget the first time me and my female best friend, also my gym partner went on a flowrider. (She had an amazing fit body, short, plump butt, blond, green eyes).I backed out and waited on the balcony above the ride, close enough to look down the balcony and seen her on the surfboard.
After about 20min waiting in line it was her younger to I watch over the balcony. She was balancing on the board for maybe 10sec before thing quickly got crazy. She lost her balance and slipped onto her stomach with the water pressure pushing down her bikini bottoms revealing her bare ass. She attempted to grab the Bikini causing her be in a butt up face down position, from where I am, I was able to look directly down at her butt bent over exposing her butthole very openly. I was mesmerized. There was an older man beside me watching and recording and I saw his zoom into her butthole. It was out for about 20secs until the water pressure pushed her to the back and she finally got to pull up her bikini.
Her face was red and she didn’t say anything she just got up and left. She met me on the balcony and took a seat not saying a word. I asked if she was ok acting like I haven’t seen anything.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJcali For This Useful Post: