View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 06:05 AM

Thanked 1,041 Times in 59 Posts

My 26 yo wife keeps her bush natural, for over 4 years now. Before we met she used to grow some bush (1 up to 3 months), then shave it all away, grow again and so on. She didn't really care much about the looks down there.
For the occasion of dating me, she shaved perfectly smooth. Too bad she still had to find out I'm very into hairy

When I told her so, she was first astonished. She thought all men want shaved. She didn't need much to be convinced to let it grow, and keep the bush. Only the first summer, I had to help her a little to find the self-confidence to wear bikinis without having her bikiniline shaved ('what will people think').
After that summer, pubes changed in her opinion from 'hair that grows there' into a sexy and erotic bush. She learned her bush is an important detail about her being herself. Now she says "well, I don't care people notice my bush, they don't know me here". And where they do know her, like in sports club, she says "no problem, they know me here"

Today her bush is dark, thick and growing wide. Feel free to share your honest comments. Not all of you might like it, we know and respect any opinion

I've been trying to convince her to grow her armpits too, however that didn't work out well so far, she stays shaving those every 3 days or so.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1748.JPG   DSC_2419.JPG  

DSC_2974.jpeg  
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Riviliz For This Useful Post: