View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 05:39 AM

Thanked 10,944 Times in 289 Posts

Like I said, I was planning on starting a thread sooner or later purely based on enf in old comics, so I've got about 100 images waiting, I just don't want to flood someone else's thread too quickly. One drawback is that most of the best scenes are from 20-30 years ago, before publishers started self-censoring even hidden nudity, and the coloring/clarity wasn't the best back then. The comics code at the time was pretty strict, since the comics were supposed to be aimed at adolescents, but some comics, especially the X-Men, got away with hidden/covered nudity on many occasions.

Pic 1: Nightcrawler is in a hot tub with his girlfriend, Amanda. He hears a noise outside, investigates and finds a woman has been attacked, and teleports back into the hot tub.

Pics 3-4: From the Dazzler graphic novel, some enf and random eye candy.

Pics 5-6: Jean Grey and Professor X temporarily defeat the Dark Phoenix entity that's been possessing Jean. Naturally her clothes burn off in the process.

Pics 7-9: Illyana, the magical teleporting mutant, needs a doctor during a crisis. So she yanks Moira out of the shower and into her magical demon realm.

Pic 10: I think this is just a piece of fan art; it doesn't look like something that was actually published.

I just love these old enf scenes, silly plots and generic purple backgrounds and all, because I grew up reading them right at the time when I hit puberty. I'd also say that if you accept the idea that a naked woman trying to cover herself is sexier than just a plain naked woman, then old 1980s comic books are a gold mine, because they weren't permitted to show any real nudity, and all the titillation was enf or exhibitionism by default.
Attached Thumbnails
amanda.jpg   dazz1.jpg  

dazz2.jpg   dazz3.jpg  

jean01.jpg   jean02.jpg  

moira.jpg   moira2.jpg  

moira3.jpg   shadowcat.jpg  

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to eskimojoe For This Useful Post: