View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 11:50 AM

Thanked 5,723 Times in 428 Posts

Back in the early ’70s, when I was in my last few years at school, our swimming lessons would take place at the local technical college – a practice shared by a few other local schools with no pool of their own.

Sometimes when we had finished and were dressing, the next class, a bunch of 5-year-olds, would come in accompanied by a female student teacher to assist them, quite unruffled at the sight of naked 5th- and 6th-formers nearby.

This being the era of miniskirts, we would be treated to an expanse of thigh as the young lady bent down to infant level. Occasionally one of our number would ‘accidentally’ drop something on the floor, so that he could bend down to pick it up, and see even more. (Typical teenage boy – their minds only go above the waist when they’re thinking about boobs.)

One day, while still half-dressed, I was concentrating so much on the view that I had completely failed to notice my cock, throbbing its way towards full alertness. Around me, my friends were frantically trying to warn me - without making too much of a noise - so that I could cover up before it became too noticeable.

Such sights were the total content of my wank bank for several years thereafter.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: