Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:06 PM

Default cashier

I remember one day years ago I stopped in to get a gallon of milk at a gas station/convenience store to bring home. There where a few people on line to get to the girl at the register. As I got closer to paying for the milk, I watched the girl bend over to get a plastic bag to put the other customers things in. Well, when she did she had a sweatshirt on that was very loose and had a good part of the neck cut out. She bent over and both tits where in perfect view to the whole place. I mean they were out there for display.

It was my turn to pay and I put the milk on the counter and she asked me if I wanted a bag. Of course I said yes! Once again she bent down to get it and out they came again. Plain as day. They lady in back of me gave me the dirtiest look I've ever got. There was another girl behind the register with her dressed similar but I think they were taking turns showing off. I left with a major hard on and a huge smile on my face. When I got home, My wifey got the benefits from it all.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to mudpie For This Useful Post: