Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:03 AM

Default Friend's daughter revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sika View Post
I hope a premature update is allowed - a downblouse bound to happen... My wife's friend's daughter is staying with us, and she has a major downblouse written all over her. She is wearing tank tops and loose or low cut T-shirts, and during the first day she has already used two different bras and clearly gone without one too (nipples poking visibly and some side boob showing...) Many many chances already, but I just haven't caught her at the right moment!
Took longer than expected but then - wow! Not only one downblouse but three - and not counting the ones when she was wearing a bra!

First was when she helped to empty the dishwasher. When she leaned forward to take the dishes out, her low cut T-shirt and bright kitchen light gave an excellent view all the way down. She had no bra on, so I could well see both her funbags hanging free...

Second time was a magnificent side boob when she was wearing a tank top. Now she was standing but bent forward to better see the laptop screen. Her top couldn't handle that at all, and I got a prime view when sitting just two feet away!

Finally, wearing another loose fitting top (probably her nightie) she was sitting and using the computer. She asked me to show something on the google map and when I partially leaned over her for a few seconds I got a nice glimpse down her top...

Had to say which one these incidents was my favourite -- I really was only missing the view from below..!

Her breasts are about size C-cup. Nipples didn't seem too long or puffy, but clearly erect so they were easily visible. She has rather small but dark areolas. But I have to say the support of a bra is very beneficial for her - her boobs aren't too firm or perky for her age, and kind of placed low on her chest. But they surely would be nice to play with!
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to sika For This Useful Post: