Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:06 AM

I believe there is a saying.....what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your update seems to proves my point. I know you thoroughly enjoy watching your wife have fun (as much as we enjoy reading about it) but sometimes it's nice when you get to play around too.

As far as taking it further with the neighbor, yes it probably would have been a good time but then again, it gives you something to look forward to next time. I do think it's a helluva turn on for a woman to instigate things and make the first move like she did. She saw a momentary opportunity that she didn't want to regret passing up later on. And you know she had to wonder "what if", just like you did. At least your wife (and probably the neighbor's husband) got to reap the benefits of that forbidden touch.

I think it's fair to say that almost all of us have had those shoulda, coulda, woulda type moments like you described. In my experience, I've found that it just fuels the fire and stokes the flames of curiosity for the next opportunity or in your case, the next time you visit. I do believe I'd have to have a conversation with Kenneth when I got home though and see if he has any stories to match yours.

Thanks for the update and look forward to ride home discussion!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post: