Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

After two glasses of water and headache tablets she went to bed. I am an early riser so I wake up and I am on the deck to watch the sun rise in my boxers drinking coffee. I look and I'm the only thing within site human and awake. I hang my boxers on the railing and head for an early morning skinnydip. It was fun. Smooth small waves and calm water. As I get ready to head back I see Keith's neighbor standing on the beach waving. She heads towards me. I'm thinking oh shit. I'm standing waist deep. She walks to the edge of the soft sand and wet and states the obvious, "morning swim?". I said yes feels great.

Water was not too clear so I was just standing with the small waves rolling past. After some small talk I told her that I was actually skinny dipping for my early morning swim. She said "oh, I know I was watching from the deck." I was floored, i thought just telling her I was without clothing she would run. Not tell me she was watching. I told her I'm sorry, I thought I could get in and out before anyone woke up. She said oh I wake up and watch the sunrise every day weather permits from our deck. I said I guess I better be getting out and dressed before others are up and out. She stood there and said ok.

She did not move. I kind of nervously laughed and said I guess you better head back so I can get out and dressed. She said well I was going to walk with you. I started out, as the water dipped and exposed my limp dick her eyes went straight to it. I was trying to walk and not let anything start to rise. She never took her eyes from my crotch. I started to get aroused and was at a heavy half mast as I exited the water. I said Im sorry but I was just going to jump in and out. Still staring down she looked up at me smiling and said I got to hear my husband call everyone we know about seeing your wife naked yesterday. Now I can have him listen to me call everyone I know.

Getting a taste of what my wife feels was strange. Here I am standing naked on a beach with someone between the age of my mother and grandmother complimenting my body and saying she is going to call her friends. I finally said I better get off the beach or someone will report me. As we walked she said weekdays no one cares. She said her husband will skinnydip on occasion. As we reach the steps to the deck she said you want some company watching the sunrise. I said sure. I grabbed my boxers as I passed the rail. She said you don't have to put those on for my benefit. I said ok. I'm at half mast and maintaing so I felt good about showing.

We stood at the railing talking and watching the sun rise. She kept a watchful eye on my penis so I was maintaining a nice chub. After about ten minutes of this I said I better go check on my hungover wife. She said quote, "before I leave, would you mind if I touch you." Again I was floored but said I wouldn't mind but what about your husband. Again quote "He will never know". She said this as she stepped to me. Put her hands on my chest and rubbed down. She wrapped her fingers around my half hard dick. It went to full mast. Her finger were soft and warm. She gave me three or four full slow strokes and released. She said thanks for making an old lady happy. She turned and walked down the steps. She turned looked at my stupid ass just standing there hard dick standing and said have a safe trip home. I finally responded with thanks, bye.

I put on my boxers mad thinking I could have just got a hand job if I would have just spoke up. I went in and woke my wife up. I would love to say I gave her a good banging but it was short and sweet. She even said I must have needed to get rid of that one for awhile.

I will update conversation on the road shortly.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: