View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 03:40 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge175 View Post
http://thumbs3.oneclickchicks.com/3/.../8/4030628.jpg

When I bring up a picture of Sheila, I like to observe what is in the background or beside her, for example, in this picture, it appears as if Sheila is a collector of miniature teddy bears on the dresser, her reflection in the mirror is exposing just a hint of her left breast thru the side of her dress, and you Tom, the reflection in the mirror shows you with a hard dick, don't know whether you have just fucked her or that's next on the agenda.
A question I have for anyone is how do you bring up picture links to add to a comment? Like many here, I do not want to post them anywhere else but on comments right here. Not Sheila's in particular but any photos on the site. I don't even know how to bring up my own threads. Someone else copied mine for me.

And my reason for commenting now.....I often look at the backgrounds of photos. I love tits and pussys. But there are so many other things of interest in the background and often they tell a story. Hell I know more about Tom's back yard than my own! I know we are not alone because others have mentioned new appliances and other things.
On another thread there was a credit card on the table. Lucky numbers didn't show. We need to be careful about license numbers, addresses, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: