View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 10:19 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Not professional but...

About twenty years ago, our family became friends with a woman who was a professional masseuse in Colorado. After a long day of skiing she would come over and set up her table in one of the bedrooms and give each family member a full body massage. I was in my early 20's at the time and I discovered that I loved getting a massage. I also paid close attention to what she was doing, both in terms of actual massage techniques, and how she moved the sheet around to give her access without exposing too much.

The first time I got a massage I kept my boxers on because it never occurred to me that I could be naked for a massage. All throughout the massage she would talk to me about how much she loved living in Colorado and all the things she and her friends did. She was only a few years older than me, and was a real free spirit, some would call her a hippie. At one point we talked about the hot springs which we had visited many times. The hot springs had a sign that said bathing suits required until sundown. My family had noticed the sign, but kind of thought it was a joke.

So at some point I asked her if she and her friends ever went to the hot springs, and she said of course, but only at night because we always go naked. Well that got my attention in several ways, and we actually talked about it with her being very casual about the whole thing. She told me I should definitely go at night, and that it was much better naked. She also mentioned that I should do my massage naked as well if I was comfortable with it.

I didn't need to be told twice, and from then on I was always naked for my massages. She was very professional, and my whole family was about ten feet away so nothing sexual happened, but there were definitely a number of times where I was exposed on the table flipping over or when the sheet slipped a bit. She even worked out the muscles in my ass once she saw that I was naked.

Flash forward a few years, I took what I had learned from her massages and started giving massages to my GF who is now my wife. Apparently I had learned well, because my wife would rave about my massages to other people whenever the subject came up.

Well her friends and her sisters took note and started asking me for a massage, usually just a shoulder rub, all the time. And I never say no, so over the past 20+ years I have given many massages. Usually just a quick session to work out some stress in their neck and shoulders, but occasionally it has gone a bit further.

On several different occasions a neck massage turned into a back massage, and after a few minutes of struggling to avoid bra straps I have had a number of different women say "fuck it, you've seen boobs before" and just take their bra off. I was always very cool about it, and never touched them sexually, but I have gotten extended looks and many peeks while giving my massages.

Its a skill worth learning.
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post: