Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Wife fucking big dicks
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 11:44 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Every time I pull up that pic, I can't even stand up. And remember she sent it to me after he split town. She did it to try to entice me to satisfy her ego that she could get me back. Kelly's photo is a perfect dripping and open pussy and I look at it almost every day. We used to talk and text late at night about it. She would text me at 1am to tell me about it. I have fucked her at least 20 times after the kids were dropped at school since then, and last week when kids were with friends. It had been almost a month since I fucked her in her bed (even though she calls me to talk about sex almost every night she has the kids) and begged me to get a fleshlight and take a video. She gets so hot when she asks me about seeing her wet and sticky sheets. Kelly and I have taken photos, even in the same place in the house from that pic. Lots of them show a much redder, swollen and open pussy. I will post. But I can't get that dripping. Last week, she told me that she had heard that a young guy who is longer and curved cums more.

Next, when I think of that image I saw of her standing in front of me in those soaked tights, it makes me realize that she was begging me to fuck her. They were wet and dripping. She wanted me to see her pussy like that. It was hours later I thought about how amazing it would have been to fuck her tight and kegel'd pussy slicked up with Jason's cum. I wasn't cucked. I was already fucking another girl. She wanted to show off.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post: