Thread: bar fun
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 04:14 PM

I was traveling and went to a bar to kill time since the meeting was over early. I sat and talked to the bartender and he gave me a couple of drinks. The place was packed when I got there, but it was getting late and most of the people had left. I was wearing a short skirt and a button up blouse. I had opened an extra button at some point because I liked the way the bartender was trying to look down my blouse. Two of his buddies came over and they were trying to buy me drinks. I didn't want to get too drunk so I was going slow. The guy who bought me a drink I would allow him to pat my butt. Before he bought the drink I had stopped him. It was funny after a while both had their hands on my butt at the same time. I asked if they were gay and they would jerk their hands back. The bartender came over and said it was private time and the bar was closed. There were still a lot of people there. He asked if I would get up on the bar and do a little dance. I said why not and I slipped my shoes off and the guys lifted me up on the bar. They put on some music and I started dancing. At first the guys would lean over when I was close and look up my skirt. But as I danced I unbuttoned it and rolled the waist so it was short they didn't need to lean over. When the song ended the bartender said the skirts not doing much but slowing you down why not take it off. The next song started and I slipped the skirt off. Then the people started cheering and saying take it off so I took my blouse off.

The guys started holding up money and waving it so I squatted down and they would shove it in my panties along with a little feel. The song ended and the next one started but the bartender held up a shot it was hot and I was thirsty so I squatted down to take the shot and drink it. While I was drinking the shot he unhooked my bra. I jumped up holding it for a few minutes as I danced. Then I pulled it off and threw it to the guys. I was offered another shot and when I bent down to take it someone pulled my panties down. I danced two more songs on the bar naked.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberly22 For This Useful Post: