View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 97 Posts
Default I Was the Groom

Kind of the other side... We were married to other people when we first got together. We split up at about the same time (not intentionally so we could be together, but that's how it turned out). While we were both single, she dated and often slept with a very good friend of mine. She and I got back together during a business trip and so she broke up with my friend, and she remained friends with him also. He still doesn't know that I was fucking her before he was, but of course knows that I was next to fuck her after they broke up. We both wanted him at the wedding, and he was there. Her former boss was also a mutual friend, and she had already told me that she fucked him during a business trip the year before she and I met. He was there as well, but I don't think he knew that I knew since he acted a little strange around us.

Not a big deal - we had both been married before, and we both had plenty of sex partners between marriages. We talked a lot about previous escapades, and I loved hearing and telling the stories. I suspect she didn't tell me everything, and I didn't tell her about a few that I thought would piss her off.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post: