View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:51 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default Fictional Blog Stories

A while back I started a thread for links to non-fiction blog stories. Here is the link to that thread -----> https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=103935

I thought it might be fun to be a little creative and write some of my own stories that would be like a specific blog post similar to the ones I posted in the non-fiction thread above. I have a few ideas for stories and will post them here in this thread. I don't expect any of the stories to be very explicit or contain sex (although I can't promise). Mostly just some ENF. I prefer stories that are more realistic, so I think most of my stories will be in the realm of possibility.

I'd be interested to hear your comments. Any feedback is welcome. I'm guessing most people on this site will not be interested in these types of stories, but there may be some who are. If there is at least a small number of people interested, then it will be worth it. I'll post my first story below this post. I don't know how regularly I'll be able to post, but I'll do my best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: