View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:29 PM

Default First time topless

When I met my wife, she was used making topless and go to mixed saunas, but I was quite new to all this.
If you haven't seen her pics here in the forum: she is 1,60m and 46 kilo. She has a wonderful body and C-cups.

Our first vacation together (at that point she was my girlfriend) the holiday apartement had a wonderful big terrace with a breathtaking ocean view. The apartement was located in the middle of other holiday apartements.
It was in april so the other appartements weren't rented yet, but to this period there are many construction workers to maintain and repair the houses. Because of the date the weather was sunny but it wasn't warm enough to go to the beach, so we decided some sunbathing on the wonderful terrace.

At the apartement around were some workers maintaining the houses and I noticed, that they watched us (I think more her, than me )
Until this moment I didn't knew she was used making topless.
After 10 minutes suddently she said to me, I hate having tan lines and sit up and began opening her bikini top and then layed down on her stomach. I got big eyes, because never a girlfriend before stayed topless during our vacation. Then when I realized, that there were some workers I watched around checking if they had seen her fast and short flash. But they continued their work and it seemed they haven't noticed that my girlfriend was for about 10 seconds topless in front of everybody. In that moment I was shocked first but then I was turned on, that others might have seen my girlfriends tits.
So after more 10 minutes I got surprised again, when she sit up and getting some water to drink and searching for a book to read, all toples. Then she laid on her back with a book reading and her tits full on display to everyone. It seemed to be absolutely normal for her.
It was a great view of her wonderful tits on display and I enjoyed the wonderful view. But in the same moment I felt afraid the other man around will also notice it.
I got nervous and said to her (what an idiot I was) if she wasn't afraid the workers can see her. She said: "for me it's no problem, then they will see my tits". I felt I was turned on of the fact, that everybody will see my girlfriends wonderful tits and I fought in my self to enjoy this.
Then I noticed, that the workers noticed my topless girlfriend and began to get in a group watching and speaking together. I'm sure they really enjoyed the view.

That as the first time my wife was topless in the public and I learned how I got turned on. From that moment we got more and more in exhibitionism and that was the beginning for more and more....
If you like I will add in other posts.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Coolio.iglesias For This Useful Post: