View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringcowboy View Post
The first time my wife went topless was on a quiet beach in the UK on a family holiday, but with not a soul in sight. Last year she went topless for the first time in public proper in Ibiza.

On arriving I knew she was nervous about it, as slim blonde in her 20s with 30FF boobs she definitely attracts attention without taking her top off in public. Day one on the beach she said she would need to build up the courage, but she would definitely do it on the beach, around the hotel pool though was "too intimate" and she wasn't sure. That afternoon by the hotel pool my heart leapt in to my mouth when without a word she undid her bikini top rolled over on to her back and made no attempt to cover herself!

Her absolutely glorious rack was so white in the bright sun, she was literally glowing! I tok great pride in watching a few guys (and girls) try and clock a sneaky look. I told her about all the eyes watching her that I could see that she was missing, and she clearly loved the attention.

That evening we were both horny as hell and had some of the best sex we'd had in months! For the rest of the week she was sunbathing, walking to and from the pool / ocean and swimming topless, and loving every second of it! The photo album we share with freidns and family is also full of some great topless images, she has really embraced it. We're going back this july, and she's already considering not packing a bikini top... I cannot wait!

loved your story any chance to give us a glimpse of the album?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fernandaaquino For This Useful Post: