View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:22 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Cool My friend's wife

My wife and I went to a birthday party recently for my college roommate. He married late and his wife is very attractive and maybe 15 years younger than he is. She is very fit and has had three children.

We arrived at a small Italian restaurant joining others to surprise him. Right on time he and his wife came in and I was very surprised. She was wearing a loose white sheathlike unbelted dress of T-shirt type material that was essentially see-through even in the modest light of the restaurant. She was braless, a pleasant surprise and her nipples were stiff and clearly visible. She wore white bikini panties that were quite see through showing a nice triangle of public hair and in back, a nice ass crack.

I tried not to stare but enjoyed the view. My wife whispered that "she cannot realize what she is showing!" Her conclusion was that she had forgotten to wear a slip and it was 90 degrees outside that day in August. I asked if she wanted to tell her to save her further embarrassment and she said no, that she hoped that her friend never realized what everyone could see.

I did not take any photos but a lot were taken with the family. If I can get one that shows what I saw, I will post it.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: