Thread: [Links to Non Fiction Stories] True Blog Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:44 PM

Thanked 6,000 Times in 178 Posts
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by island101 View Post
One of my favorite online "fetishes" is to read blog stories. I especially like to read stories where the women are "the girl next door" and not used to being naked. Some of my favorite stories involve women who are living in another culture such as the Peace Corps, or living abroad with a host family. I also like medical stories, usually involving a woman abroad. I've "accumulated" a bunch of my favorite blog stories and I'd like to post them here if it is allowed. I'm new, so I don't know all the rules. If I did anything wrong let me know. If not, I'll post more.

I'll start out with a few miscellaneous stories.

1. Australia - Friends agree to get naked for a free helocopter ride. That pilot is smart.
hxxp://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/fayeandrachel/faye-in-oz/1192946040/tpod.html

2. Botswana - Girl gets a shot in butt from male doctor.
hxxp://aamour.livejournal.com/54275.html

3. Brazil - Woman goes to a nude beach in Brazil. (with pic)
hxxp://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/vickicooper/1/1259750869/tpod.html

4. China - Girl goes for her mandatory health exam and is surprised when the doc makes her strip. Her male counterpart was not asked to strip. Smart doctor.
hxxp://kylanichol.blogspot.com/2009/10/health-exam.html

I have a lot more if there is an interest. Also, if you know of any similar stories please post.
I have read what you posted and they were very enjoyable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brianince2708@hotmail.com For This Useful Post: