View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesney78 View Post
You are more than welcome capmandu, post away
I will say that most of the girls in my area shave their pussies. I can't believe it, but 9 out 10 pussies I see in this area are shaved clean. I prefer a little grass on the field! One day though, there was a big football game at our stadium, and I filled my dad's yard pretty fast with cars. I went out back to clean up some stuff I was working on in his shop, and I wanted to keep my eyes out for girls coming over to pee by our fence. The game started at 7 or 7:30 pm but the crowd showed up early and by 3 pm the girls were full of beer and starting to pee.

Around 3:00 saw a really good looking blonde coming toward our fence with a friend. The girls almost always travel in groups of at least 2 when they want to pee. I guess it is safety in numbers. Well this blonde girl came behind the hedges and right up to the fence. Most girls face away from the fence and toward the hedges to pee. I guess so they can see other people walking up by looking through gaps in the branches and out toward the parking lot. This girl for some reason faced toward the fence and was wearing a mini skirt. She just pulled her panties off while still standing, and held them in her hand, and then squatted down and lifted her skirt to pee. This gave me a great view of bush and damn if she didn't have the hairiest fucking pussy I have ever seen in my life! She had a huge golden blonde bush that was motherfuckin hairy! She had really pretty blonde pubes that were not very curly. They were kind of long and whispy and fucking sexy! She took the longest piss - at least a minute and a half. So long her finished and stood up and said "damn girl!" and they started laughing. Then her friend asks, "does Matt like you hairy like that?" and the blonde says "yeah, he does, he doesn't want me to shave it" to which her friend replies "lucky you. I spend a fortune on waxing". Then the blonde put her panties back on and they walked away. The same 2 girls came back with another friend about 2 or 3 hours for another pee and I got to see it again, but she went to a different place and I had an ass view this time, but I could still see her hair hanging down and she was hairy right up to her little pink asshole, which looked virgin to me - and I had a great closeup view because her asshole was right up next to my fence. I was about 6 inches away and she never even knew it! It was so sexy!
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post: