View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 04:08 PM

Default Neighbourhood stories

I'm back...so, how do you like my stories so far? I'm looking forward for comments!

But until you post some, I will post a few stories about my neighbourhood.

When I moved in our new appartment, we had a young neighbour. She was about 22-23 years old back then. She looked quite decent. She lived vis-a-vis from us in the first floor while we lived in the basement. But yet, it was possile to have a look into her windows - at least a little bit. She was slim, good looking and dark haired with rather small boobs.

A few days after we moved in our appartment, we went for a little bike tour on a sunny day. We made a picnic by a river nearby. We were the only ones there. After some minutes, the neighbours girl arrived with her best friend, a nice blonde, rather curvy girl. They lay down about 15 m from us. I'm pretty sure, they did not recognize us, as we moved in just a few days ago. Both girl did some topless tanning - awesome! The neighbour's small boobs in combination with the big junks of the blone friend. (Doing topless is nothing special in our country - but doing it in front of somebody you know is quite something special )

Once she was on the balcony in the morning with her mother. She seemed to just come out of the bed just wearing a knee-long nightdress without pants. The mother was sitting at the table drinking a coffee while the girl was sitting on the doorstep. her legs were facing to me. I could see, that she wore nothing underneath. She was revealing her beautiful shaved pussy without noticing it. I was enjoying the view from my living room while vacuum cleaning the floor She sat there for about 5 mins.

Another day she walked inside with the balcony door open just wearing dessous...awesome!

The last one from this nice girl: I came home from a party. I was just about to get to bed. I heard her also coming home, so I went on my dark balcony and had a look if I could get a sneak peak towards her room. Suddenly the lights were switched on in her room. I saw her putting of her dress. She now wore just a bra. She moved towardds the window. But she did not close the curtains! She opend her bra and changed it for her night dress, revealing her nice little boobs again.

Unfortunately, she had to move a way. Sometimes, I see her walking around and we greet eachother...i miss her as a neighbour

The last story is from a boy from my neighbourhood. He is 19 y/o. Our garden is at the border to their garden. Last summer, I was on the balcony having dinner and a beer while my wife was out with her friends. The boy was having a bonfire in their big garden. He was having dinner their with his nice girlfriend (whom i saw on facebook). She is also 19 y/o, slim, brown haired, normal sized boobs. I imagined what i would do in such a warm summer night with my wife beeing alone in the garden. So I kept watching them after the sun set. They did not consider, that they were illuminated by the bonfire. So I had a perfect view towards them whe she started stroking his cock, blowing his dick and getting it doggy style. It took about only 3-5 mins and i seized the chance to masturbate meanwhile....awesome!

Now, I will enjoy your comments on my stories.

Cheers!
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: