View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:39 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default A large nudist resort might be more comfortable...

Nude or C/O beaches are almost always improving or declining. I suggest you look into the larger nudist resorts. Cypress Cove just south of Kissimmee Florida (southeast of Orlando) is large, full of amenities and has a huge lake to explore. Pinetree in Maryland has lots of land to wander about. Shangri La north of Phoenix has a wonderful trail that goes out into the desert so you can wander among the cactus, but don't get too close. My lovely nude wife enjoyed talking to some cowboys who rode up on horses. I was naked holding a towel and she was crouching behind a bush when the youngest cowboy asked "Is there really a nudist club around here?" I told her it was ok to stand so she did and explained that yes, it was just down the trail. We had hidden ourselves in case there were children in the group. While there was a barbed wire fence around the Shangri La property, soon my nude wife was petting their horses and they were staring at her. She told them that they could go to the entrance and pay for a day pass, and as soon as they were nude, she would meet them in the pool or in the hot tub, but before they could get in, they would all have to shower with her. That is a lot of fun--showering with others--and you don't want to get dirt, sweat or suntan lotion into the pool water, do you? She LOVES being in the shower with guys that help her soap up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: