Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 07:59 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

As we sit and talk we are looking at generous sideboob and her ass. Han is really feeling his liquor. Talkative. I asked if he was pulling my leg about drinking as I held the bottle up showing how much was missing. He said maybe a little but his wife does not like him drinking. He said that's another reason he was not worried about her showing up because he said that he told her he was going to have me try some whiskey. I told him it does not taste like the whiskey I know.

Han brought up that he finds my wife very attractive. I said thanks and I do also. He asked if she was a nudist. I said to an extent maybe she is but that she likes to be comfortable around the house. He asked about friends around the pool. I explained each and all. I told him he is fine to come over when it's my wife outside but not when her friends are over. He understood. We discussed many things and he was very inquisitive. We got onto other subjects, mainly about cars and trucks. I stood and walked to the side of our detached garage to let some processed liquor out. I look over and Han is at the side of the boat deck standing looking between my wife's legs. I finish and ask as I'm walking over how was the sight. He said beautiful.

He asked if he could do the same as I did rathrrr than walk to his house. I said sure that we can change positions. I walk to his position and look. My wife had her legs apart and it was a perfect view. Han was walking like a drunk. I mean he leaned left and walked left he leaned right and walked right. So now I know Han was drunk. I couldn't tell really until then. Now the funny part. I'm looking at my wife's pussy and rather walk left to where I went Han walked two steps off our driveway directly in front of my wife. Rather than unzip his shorts, he drops them to his feet. He steps forward leaving his shorts on the ground and he is commando. He starts peeing. I wiggle my wife foot. She lifts her head and looks back at me. I nod towards Han. She looks at him. She then lifts up and is watching him pee prepped up on her elbows.

He is hold his shirt up with a drink in his hand and his other hand to his side. Bare ass towards us. He took awhile to complete. He turns around still holding his shirt. As he was reaching for his shorts, my wife still propped on her elbows said, "so Han, I guess you needed sun on your backside too". He jumped in his shorts pulling them on spilling his drink. After he had pulled them up my wife resumed her position. I sat down. Han weaved his way back. He sat down and started to apologize. I laughed before he could continue. He said he didn't feel the liquor till he started to walk. He decided rather than unzip he would unbutton and unzip to prevent peeing on his shorts. His shorts slipped out of his hands and hit the ground. I am rolling laughing at him. He is laughing telling me. He said he's not overly endowed so he stepped out of his shorts, again to prevent peeing on them. We laughed our drunk asses off telling and retelling. He did say he did not realize my wife was watching. I confessed and told him i shook her foot and showed her his drunk walk. We again laughed over and over.

My wife, tired of hearing us, said that she would appreciate if I would apply sunscreen on her back. I got up and she only had the spray sunscreen in her bag. I started spraying at her shoulders. Han had got up and was at my side. I have to bend down to spray. Han asked if I minded him spraying. So I did not think other than sure. Granted we were drinking. He continued from mid shoulders down. You would have thought he was painting a car. He even had several sprays between her legs down her pussy. Hand on can brushing her thigh. I thought for sure she was going to say something.

I started rubbing it in on her shoulders and down her back. Again Han asked if he could assist. I thought better and said I better do it. I completed from shoulders to toes with several good rubs down her pussy. She arched during this so I gave the extras. Once complete we were moving back to our chairs when she said she needs her front now if I would assist. Han said we need a drink for this. My wife rolled over and her nipples were hard and tight. Han filled the glasses with ice and poured both to full. I thought holy crap. He handed me a glass and lifted his and said to good friends. We both took drinks. My wife asked for her drink to toast. She had a full one on the cooler. I handed it to her. She said friends and turned it up. She killed it. I asked if she was ok. She said I will be smiling.

She said she needed a minute so Han and I stood there talking. She got up and went into the detached garage. She also was weaving and walking. Han was going on and on about watching me rub in the sunscreen. He asked if he could spay again. I said that my wife can answer now. She came out weaving. She was good and drunk on purpose. Once she plopped down on the boat she said that's better. My lovely proper wife had just peed behind our garage. As she was settling in I said Han would like to apply the spray. She replaced her glasses and buds. She looked at Han and said are you going to be nice. Han said yes ma'am. She laid down and said "I don't care". Han pushed my arm and was moving his arm and hand like he was doing wax on wax off on the karate kid pointing at my wife. So I asked if Han could help rub in the spray. She raised her glasses and said only the non private areas. Han was grinning like a possum eating cheese.

She settles back down. She looks fantastic. Her nipples were hard and pointed. Her tan has faded so she is back to somewhat pale. So my drunk ass got lazy. I pulled the cooler over and sat down by her hip. I handed Han the spray and said you understood her conditions. He looked at me worried. I said stay away from her private areas. He nodded. He again sprayed her down like he was painting a car from shoulders to toes. I had to stand so he could go by so I stood watching. She had her legs open so her gave her pussy several sprays up and down. He looked at me and then started on her shoulders. Han not only was rubbing but giving a massage.

He went from shoulders to arms. My wife was in heaven. Her nipples even relaxed. He spent a lot of time on her shoulders and arms. As he moved down he stopped and stood up. He asked me where the private area started and stopped. I had no idea how to answer this in my drunk state. I asked my wife. She had to clear her throat to answer. She said boobs and vagina. Han shrugged his shoulders. I asked again. Laying down and she has noodle arms,

I will finish tomorrow
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: