View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:44 PM

Default Yeah ...

My first wife and I did some swapping early in our marriage.
Later, she had an 'affair' that I suspected - but had confirmed after the fact.

Later, still - we had a live-in house guest ... she had returned to school to get her degree and met this guy in one of her classes. He was struggling at home - mom had a new boy-friend - and the 'potential-next-stepdad' was an a$$hole. We were mid-20's. He was 19.

So, we invited him to stay in our spare room.

I could tell she was attracted to him. He would have to have been blind to not be attracted to here. And, I loved the thought of a threesome. I purchased some of those today sponges - don't think they sell them anymore - but they were kinda like a universal diaphram. I hated condoms - so did my wife. I had been 'snipped'. But, I was pretty certain that he hadn't been.

Anyway, one night, we're lying there in bed ... I told her about the sponges - and told her that I wanted to have a threesome ... she took some convincing. Seemed to think he wouldn't want to do it with us.

I finally convinced her ... she put in a sponge - and went to his room, naked. I could hear them talking from our bedroom - but couldn't make out what they were saying to each other. It got quiet ... could hear some material rustling - like maybe sheets moving - or him getting undressed. I could hear "hmmmmm" sounds and sounds like kissing.

After a few moments of this, they came to our bedroom - he was wearing nothing but boxers - and his erection was obvious. She said he needed to hear from me that this was what we wanted ... I assured him it was.

They got in the bed - her in the middle. We took turns kissing her while we played with her tits. I reached my hand down to her pussy - to find his hand was already there. I raised up on an elbow and could see that she was pushing down his boxers. He was pretty good size - seemed to be about the same length as me, but a bit thicker.

This woman hated giving head ... at least when we were alone. But, she seemed to be okay with giving head in this situation. I was somewhat surprised when she shifted in the bed to start sucking him off. She didn't suck him long enough to get him to cum - just to get him wet, barely. Then, she straightened back up and spread her legs ... I moved down to eat her out while the two of them played with each other and kissed. I felt her orgasm. I looked up and he was nibbling/sucking on her tits. He had her nipples so hard and distended they would certainly have cut glass.

I offered him first go at fucking her ... and he climbed in between her legs and started. She took turns kissing him, then me. He raised up enough that I could play with her tits. She came again at least once, maybe twice while he was fucking her ... then he came deep inside her pussy - after about 10 minutes of fucking.

I was worried that the excitement level would give me a hair trigger. I was right to worry. He climbed off to the other side of the bed - and they kept kissing, and he started playing with her tits. I put my cock in her pussy - and the feeling was absolute heaven. First time I had ever had 'sloppy seconds' - and I might have lasted 20 seconds - maybe.

We stayed there playing around for a bit - and we both got hard again - this time, he took nearly 30 minutes to cum ... and I lasted maybe 10 minutes. I lost track of how many times she came - but it was a BUNCH.

The 'bad' ... well, three things...
1) I only lasted about 20 seconds that first go-round.
2) She got pregnant - and had to have an abortion.
3) During our divorce proceedings about a year later, it came out that they were fucking already before the threesome (secretly, behind my back) - and she may have already been pregnant the night of the threesome.

It was not my last threesome - but it was my last threesome with her.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post: