Thread: WNBR 2010
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 02:29 PM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

awesome. I'm just back from the ride myself. I decided to take part in it this time as you guys recommended I went shirtless. I found the experience quite thrilling. Although I'm sure my inner-voyeur played some part in that.

I didnt stay in one place while I on the ride, so sometimes I was in a good position with girls around me, and another time, just surrounded by guys.. not good.
One thing I'm annoyed about though, is that my camera ran out of battery not long after the ride finished. There was a point where I was standing next to 2 gorgeous unpainted naked girls and I couldn't take any photos of them. All I could do is just stand there admiring their hot bodies.. They went into the car park to get changed (maybe you know the two I mean), there was a point where one of them bent over and well, needless to say it was an awesome view indeed. Damn my short lifespan battery!
I'll post my shots in a day or two.. In the mean time I suggest everyone keep their eyes out for the galleries that are sure to be open over the next few days, and grab the good ones (before any decide to make them private again )
It's a shame that I have to wait a whole year for the next london one.. heh

PS one good gallery I've found so far is http://www.flickr.com/photos/gnasher...7624259132666/

Last edited by danzo; 06-12-2010 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post: