View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 08:23 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Epilogue of Prank No.2

What a great show, isn't it? Wild Girl was one of my favorites. She was just so humiliated about the whole thing! It didn't really end in there, though. After we told her that she had just been pranked her face turned even redder, she was kind of shy. Of course nothing could be done for her skirt, which remained stuck to the chair. After dealing with the payment issue we ordered a cab for her, which would later pick her up at the basement parking lot. She had to go home skirtless!

Have you noticed the girls' panties so far? I bet you have! I miss those briefs women wore in the 90's. They made their legs look longer and stylish. And they made their bums look bigger too. Those panties were really femenine. Maybe some day they'll be trendy again. Who knows? The thing about seeing those panties was also the fact that women were more reserved then about showing thir underwear. Nowadays it seems that showing their undies is the norm. It kills the thrill, if you ask me!

What do you say? What happened on our third prank? Well, you've got all the tapes on there, look for the third one... yeah, that one. What's written on the label? She Loser - Prank No.3, right? Then that's the one. Good. Now please, press PLAY...

(to be continued soon...)