Thread: Upskirt at work
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
lovely view of her knickers!!! ithink she might have known you would look up her skirt her legs look quite nicely open!! good luck getting more snaps of this hotties gusset.
Thanks for the kind words - we've finished there for now so I guess that's all I'll see...

I think she must be used to sitting at her desk with the usual "modesty panel" - most of the time her knees were elegantly together, but once she started talking on the phone (there was much laughter, so I'm assuming it was a friend) she seemed to relax, lift her feet up on my cable drums, and only opened her legs on about 4 occasions.

When I took the second pic, she had slid forward on her chair to reach something on the desk, and almost pushed herself up with her feet. At that moment, my phone camera was RIGHT between her knees - I was terrified that she might suddenly close her legs. If she had, I would have had great difficulty explaining why I had my phone in my hand but wasn't talking to anyone....

She never bothered to make any attempt to speak to me, so I think she may have simply forgotten that I was there. As it was a school I guess they just get used to people coming in and out of their office all day long.

I've never been lucky enough to get so close to someone's crotch before whilst out at work, but I loved the experience! Anyone else been lucky enough to have one of these "at work" moments?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scarymaryhinge For This Useful Post: