Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsyracuse View Post
I don't know if anyone else had this experience, but I can't help but notice that under the right circumstances, mothers tend to be completely oblivous about their states of dress when taking care of their children.

I was recently finishing graduate school in upstate NY, not exactly a hotbed of provocative clothing. I have a small son, and one of the activities I'd often do to give my wife a break was to take him out to one of the many museams for children in the area. After a number of visits, I couldn't help but notice that these places are amazing for voyeuristic views of women. As young mothers pick up their children, lean over strollers, etc..., the views are sometimes pretty nice. There are really two stories that I can personally remember that stand out above the rest:

1. The first was locally. There was this hippy type mom with a small son. She had long brown hair, which had sort of matted into dreadlocks. She was a little plump, but carried it really well. She wore this loose green blouse long skirt and obviously no bra. I'm sure a close look would have given a pretty good view. Anyway, She kept picking him up and swinging him between her legs. He'd laugh, she put him down, and a few minutes later, she'd do it again. The kid was one of those obnoxious children that ran around touching everything. He threw multiple tantrums as well. Finally, the mother tried to distract him after one of the tantrums. She picked him up to swing him between her legs as she been doing, and he managed to hook both hands into her shirt as he flailed around. As she swung him underneath her legs, her shirt went down with him, popping two beautiful C-cup breasts perfectly into the open in front of about 20 people. It took her about thirty seconds to figure out what had happened. She then put them away. She didn't seem embarrassed, but it was clearly an accident.

2. The second story happened when I was out a smaller town close by, where there is a somewhat popular children's science museam. It was a warm day. There was an exhibit in the museam with a bunch of those plastic balls in a pit like you'd see at a fast food play area. Anyway, sitting in front of this pit was this hot younger mother with a tight little body wearing this short brown dress. She was obviously responsible for a number small children, who flocked to her. She kept taking off shoes, and atleast one or two of the kids were in the pit, while the others were out. She kept looking back and forth. I had my son go play in the same room, and stood at the entryway for a moment. Everytime she would go back and forth, she'd flash these little red panties right to the open doorway with lots of people milling about. At one point, she put her foot up on the edge of the pit to mess with her own shoe. Her legs spread wide, and the view was obvious to everyone walking into the room. What was even better, was those panties were pretty sheer. You could make out a near perfect view of her recently shaved pussy from the door. I think she sat like this for about 2 or 3 minutes with LOTS of people walking by. She never seemed to notice. I still get pretty hard whenever I think of that one. I don't see how all of those children could have been hers, but she had one of the hottest thin little bodies I've seen on a mother.

Anyone else have any experiences?
very nice stories, in the second one, if she was wearing a short dress and looking after multible toddlers she probaly didnt have a problem with people seeing her under wear. it is a great situation when little kids make upskirt and down blouses happen. i had one when i was at the mall with my girl freind and a lady was doing something with her baby and she saw me looking up her skirt but couldnt do any thing about it because she was busy with the baby, i was walking past her but i got to stare straight at her crotch like it was no bodys buisness, perfect view i think they were brown panties hugged tight to her crotch(gf walking infront of me cant see where i look)
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post: