View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:21 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

Thanks for mentioning my 'More Conquests' thread, I could use the traffic!

I don't remember a girl ever using a pick up line on me. I suppose the nearest I got was one night at my usual rock disco when a girl approached me and asked me to dance, then after a few minutes went off to dance with another guy. As I turned to go, her friend plonked herself right in my path so that I couldn't move, and said, "And who the hell are you, then?" thus rendering it impossible not to introduce myself.

Then Jenny, my last girlfriend who I promise I will write about in my MC thread sometime; on the day we met we were just engaged in conversation then she suddenly took out her phone and said, "I'll just give you my number." So I asked her why she wanted me to have her number and she said, "Because I'd like to see you again," so I suppose that was a pick up line.

The most stylish one I heard about, though, happened to a friend of mine. Again, we were at the rock disco and he got chatted up by a very attractive girl from New Zealand. At the end of the night she scribbled something on a piece of paper, folded it and stuffed it in his pocket as she was leaving. The next morning he remembered it and dug it out. It was a phone number followed by - "Karly, the gorgeous kiwi who swept me off my feet last night."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: