Thread: More Conquests
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 05:49 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

Part 4 – Elaine

During this period I was still fucking Kerrie fairly regularly, so I didn’t go short of the old nooky. Then a while after Monica, I answered a couple of personal ads in the local paper, from girls looking for partners. People used to do that sort of thing in those pre-internet days. Nothing came of either of them, but it gave me the idea of putting my own ad in. When I did, I got seven replies that I wanted to follow up on so I wrote back to them, gave them my phone number, and waited for the calls.

One eliminated herself by not phoning, and the first two I met were horrible. The next one, when I went to meet her, opened her front door, and the second she saw me said, “I don’t want to go out with you,” and shut it again! I said, “Fucking cow,” as I walked away, not caring if she heard.

By then I’d had enough. There were three left I still hadn’t seen, but I’d only arranged dates with two of them, so cancelled the third. The last one I met (I’ll come to the penultimate one in a minute) was called Amanda and she was an absolute smasher. Average height, dark hair, well dressed, lovely figure, very pretty and chatty, and even got on well with some friends of mine who dropped into the pub where we were meeting. They all loved her, and I thought the night had gone well. When she left she said she’d call me, but never did.

The night before, I had met Elaine. She was tall for a girl, 5 foot 8 she said, and a little older than me, claiming to be 30 (I was 27) but later admitting she was actually 32. She was reasonably attractive although rather shy.

The first night we went out we sat in a pub chatting or at least trying to, I could hardly get a word out of her. When we got in the car afterwards though, it was a different story! She grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat, and where her hands were going was nobody’s business. We went somewhere quiet (yes that same spot again!), where her tits came out and I enjoyed playing with them. They were a bit larger and droopier than I usually liked, but sucking and chewing them turned her on like you wouldn’t believe so who was I to complain?

I next took her out about a week later. Back in our quiet spot she wasted little time in getting my cock out and massaging it into a state of alertness. Unfortunately it was her time of the month so further activity wasn’t possible that night, or so I thought. Then she surprised me by producing a load of tissues, and proceeded to give me an expert hand job, which no woman had done for me at that point.

Over the next few weeks we progressed a lot more! Get Elaine on her own and all her inhibitions disappeared. She loved playing with my cock until it was erect, and had this thing she called ‘kissing the end of it’ in other words taking it in her mouth. I was a bit new at oral sex, but it was fun so I let her do it. She would keep saying, “You won’t come in my mouth, will you?” and I always said no but let’s be honest, that was something I couldn’t really guarantee!

Screwing her was interesting. For some medical reason connected with her past she was sterile, which was good because she couldn’t go on the pill and was allergic to rubber! However she was a bit strange and in the end we split up because of her extreme jealousy and possessiveness. If I couldn’t see her for any reason she always suspected I was with another woman and this became so intolerable that giving her the old heave-ho was the only option.

It was a shame she was so loopy, because in all honesty, she wasn’t a bad fuck.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: