View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 09:05 PM

A male friend of mine was visiting town just to catch up and hang out and stayed with my girlfriend and me on our living room couch for a couple nights. (It wasn't their first time meeting, she and I have been together for seven years and my friend has lived just a few hours away and visited every couple months for a couple years, so they know each other decently well.) The second night we had all been drinking a little bit and watched some movies. Around 3am me and my friend started playing some video games on the living room TV; my girlfriend said she was going to maybe go watch something on the bedroom TV or go to bed and wandered off that way.

After a little while I had a naughty drunken idea and texted her and asked her if she was still awake. She said she was. I texted her back and dared her to come get a glass of water in the kitchen (connected to and fully visible from the living room couch) topless in her pajama pants. I got no response and for a minute was worried I had messed up and offended her!

Then I hear the bedroom door open, and sure enough, wearing nothing but baggy pajama pants, my girlfriend appears around the bend of the door. I hear my friend make a little "Whoa" noise and look her way as she stands and fills up a glass of water at the sink, then says a quick "Good night" as she turns and leaves. Mostly her back was all he and I could see when she was at the sink, but sideboob with nipple was definitely visible for two seconds or so when she was walking back.

My friend kind of looks at me as if to see if I'm mad or something, but I just laugh and say "She's not shy," he laughs too and says "Guess not! I didn't see much anyway." "She wouldn't care if you did!" I say and we go back to playing the game. After a minute I get a text from her: "Happy?" with a winky face.

Needless to say, I wrapped up the video gaming and made my way to the bedroom in due haste.

Last edited by Mudbug; 05-12-2016 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to trutyu For This Useful Post:
8nman, ABFJV, Ak_Sparky, anowland, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, belgarion, bertimos, Big Phil, boner2015, breadface, budbuddy54, bunvivant, calli, Candi Delight, cartman88, CesareRF, cjhopper, clitty, collector5757, cornishman, crazyhorse91, dazman1975, decepticon643, dick hardin, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, DirtyMinded79, Dora_9, DRDavenport, eleventhson, florv, gq_devil, greendoor, halltrash1953, havee-air23, Hornyinde, Jackelaine, jellyworm, joeblow78332, johne5, krushboy07, lollolz9, luvs2spin78, lyx2lic, mal, maymedson11, medifile, MrLooker, navigate, nectcouple, not_typical, Omega88, opie99999, Phatdaddi52, pippys, qazzy1749, quietones, raysallx, rebar5k, road_warrior92, robotmartin, sam77sam77, savaged, Showoff, Showoffmywife, shyrlock, skipper49er, snakem2000, Stretcher1, strtgld08, Summer120, Superstar1, therealmoec, tiasbige, Tifosi, ToddBedfellow, tomfridayguy, tonz42, triptico, tristanwoods, tulsa20001, tylergal, welike2play, whatnow3, woany777, wolf86, wxt50, zarh