Thread: Kazantip
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,733 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyadc View Post
I found those on Flickr, a good few of the ones you posted were in the same set, its one persons holiday set....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13293713@N07/

looking through those and some of the other pics I have found the following search terms:

????????
????
kazantip
????
???????
????????
crimea
shchelkino
kazantip
Sevastopol

Meaning some of the photos had those as tags.

I havent searched any yet, so dont know what they mean, along the same lines lines as your request for translation help in another thread, If any non-english speakers could come up with good search terms maybe....

Well, all except "Crimea" !!!
Andyadc - I don't know how you got those Russian characters to display in OCC. I tried it once and it just printed question marks. Anyway, thanks for the terms. Some are geographic references, I know that. Which brings up something I can't figure out. They hold this festival in different places according to one source, and I've seen maps to two different locations. But the pics are always from that same beach and they can't possibly move all that stuff around every year....? I still don't know exactly where that beach in all these pics is located - on the Black Sea or Sea of Azov. Yeah, someone that speaks Russian would be good to talk to right now...

thanks!

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: