View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 06:48 PM

Default It's All About Me: 1 - The Boss taken down a peg...

"Welcome - to Monday Night Raw!!!"

The crowds cheer, as always, excited for what awaits on another unpredictable episode of Monday Night Raw!

After the typical intro, the camera feed cuts to Renee Young, an always pleasant sight. She looks smart despite her semi-casual look, her hair let down, a simple tight-fitting black tank top, with some blue stone washed jeans, and some black high heels.

"WWE Universe, I'd like you to please welcome my guest at this time, Sasha Banks!"

The Canadian smiles sweetly, turning slightly to the side as so she's looking both her interviewee in the face, but not so far that she's not in direct view of the camera.

The Legit Boss struts into frame, recieving a rather 50/50 mix of intense boos and adoring cheers. Popping the collar of her leather jacket, an arrogant red-lipped smile plastered across her face. Her pink and yellow gear contrasts well with her caramel skin (not to mention highlighting her impressive abs)

"Thank you for meeting with me Sasha! Now, I'm sure you've been getting bombarded with the same question all week, but people just want an explanation - why?"

The smirk across Sasha's face drops, as she slowly raises her 'BOSS' sunglasses, looking at Renee as though she's a stupid child.

"Why? I'm asking myself that very same question Renee: why Alexa's world champion, while I'm here talking to you! That's what Iwanna know Renee!"

The typically cheery blonde's smile sinks, falling off her face.

"I... I-I just

You wanna know why I attacked Bayley??? Why I 'turned' on her? That little-

THWACK!!!

The Boss falls to her stomach, clearly suprised and in tremendous pain! The camera shakily focuses on the grounded Sasha, who groans loudly, doing her best not to curse live on air.

The steel chair drops to the floor, the dent Sasha's small frame caused quite visible.

Banks is quite out of it after such a sudden assault on her back, already not in the best shape. She slowly reaches her right hand out to grab the chair... And Sasha lets out a whimper, as her hand is quickly stomped on, holding her in place.

"Well well well, if it isn't the 'Legit b*tch'... Remember me?" the strong Aussie accent was ringing through Sasha's ears. But wait... She... recognized that voice? Yes, it had been awhile, but the loud cackle confirmed it.

She slowly peered up the long, knee-high black boot (with a silver strip down the centre), and a pair of thick, golden thighs. The stylishly sexy red and black trunks and top didn't catch her eye - but the piercing black aviators did - Emma!!!

The camera man moved from Sasha to the pronounced half-smile on Emma's face. The crowd nearly all cheer wildly, months since they'd last saw her.

"Camera guy - do your job, follow me and focus on me!" She points directly at him, not breaking eye contact. Not wanting to end up like Sasha, he nervously complies.

Sooooo, Sasha! How've ya been?" she quips, delighting in the 'baddest' floored at her hand, shaking in pain.

Ever defiant, Sasha just sneers.
"Nia will be happy to see her b*tch back..."

Screams of pain are all that can be heard on camera as Emma starts to grind her boot on the back of Sasha's hand, perhaps broken now.

"Nice to see you too..." she scoffs, not at all suprised by Sasha being such a little brat. She takes her foot off of Sasha's hand, only to repeatedly kick at her wrists as she clumsily tried to get back to her feet, knocking her down each time.

[COLOR="red"]"Y'know Sasha, I though I could be a bit of a b*tch sometimes, but you? I watched the Chamber match... Poor Bayley." Emma chuckles as Sasha looks up to her, wishing she could do something, anything.

Emma leans down and grabs Sasha, hoisting her to her feet by the hair. Sasha can't even punch her, her good arms numb with pain. The Aussie starts dragging her down the hallway, the camera man following, staff and other wrestlers watching the ongoing assault. In the makeup dept., she haphazardly holds Banks in place by her throat writing 'Legit b*tch!!!' on her forehead in bright pink lipstick. Emma walks her out into the parking lot where she spots a nearby dumpster.

"You still with me Banks, huh? Spit it out, c'mon!"

The exhausted Boss is coughing and spluttering, responding only with pissed off stares and looks.

"It's sooooo good to be back, and I'm feeling competitive - what say later on tonight, we have a no DQ match? Well, if you can still even compete after this!

Sasha, bent over, uses the last of her energy to simply spit at Emma, right on her cleavage

Grabbing Sasha by the cheeks, she bellows "Seeya out there, Sasha..."

She roughly pulls at Sasha's 'BOSS' ring, putting it on herself despite weak protests from Sasha, and punches her square in the right cheek with it, knocking Sasha out rather immediately, the word 'BOSS' now imprinted on her face.

Emma picks the featherweight up by her pink and yellow trunks, giving her a bit of a wedgie even, before rather effortlessly throwing her into the open dumpster. She dusts her hands off, and casually makes her way backstage, security and medics rushing out to aid Sasha, forcing the camera man to cut the feed.

[Constructive criticism/general feedback would be super appreciated! This was just the beginning - if people like this, I'll happily carry on with this!]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post: